Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend in San Diego on foot, on bike, and in bars.

I spent my Thanksgiving with some great friends in San Diego and also my mom. We had some much needed hanging out time and I successfully avoided Black Friday. I also went to my first football game and connected with some folks I haven't seen in a awhile. Enjoy the photos. Thanks guys!

Rob and I at the Charger game.
Finally got to see Lori after forever.
Our view.
Ran into Rowena at the game (Marian and Ryan not pictured). Good seeing them, its been a long time.
Qualcomm Stadium.
Ryan and I on our way to the game in San Diego's Red Trolley System.
Rob chillin in the trolley.
Red Trolley is famous in San Diego. Here it is arriving to pick us up. 
Rob and Ryan being weird.
Night driving.
Carolers in Otay Mall!
Myself, Bianca, her dog Barkley, Anne, and her dog Pocky.
My mom and me and her dog Yoda.
My mom and Yoda at the Otay Mall.
Biking around San Diego Downtown. This is Petco Park.
Two old men chatting at the harbor.
Large art installation near the harbor and a piece of a gigantic Carrier. Check them Japanese tourists!
Cruise ship in San Diego's harbor. Lots of tourists all around.
San Diego street art 1.
San Diego Street art view 2. I love this thing. 

2 comments:

-M said...

Nice sunglasses :-p haha. Oh how I miss sunny San Diego!

Lorenzo de Guia said...

haha, you wont let me live that down will you?! lol. Yes, SD was awesome, and you should miss it. Great weather!