Sunday, December 14, 2008

Boston Badassness!

So I've spent the last week or so on location in Boston directing a campaign for Arnold (a big time ad agency my friend) and one of their biggest clients. It was my first time in Boston and I had a blast there. I had a great opportunity to work with one of the biggest and most well respected agencies in the world as well as check the sites and sounds of a historically rich city. All I can say is that other than the intense (read: FUCKING INTENSE) cold (i.e. snow, wind, rain, sleet, etc), I really enjoyed my time spent there. 

I got to check out Element finally, which is the production company I am signed to for commercial directing, as well as meet and hang with some of their very cool staff. 

Quick shout to Ben and Emi over at Arnold for the awesome work; Brian, Persis and all the folks over at Element for everything; my DP, Florian for being, well badass, and all those who supported me throughout the project (thanks Amanda for being the FIRST hand model on the project!). It was big for me so I am excited to keep working and pushing in my career. It was a successful shoot, as I think everyone was happy and pleased with the work we did. 5 spots = 1 day. Sick! I'll be posting all the spots once they are cleared for air. 

Check out below for some photos of the trip.

On set with car number 1.
Outdoors staging a traffic jam.
Persis, Ben, myself, and Emi. 
On the RED.
Florian...dancing?
Group shot! 
Walking around Boston.
Walking around Boston 2.
The flight home.

No comments: