Monday, December 15, 2008

Sunday Brunch and Flea Market Finds

Sunday was probably the most relaxing afternoon I've had in awhile. I have been so extremely busy with work that I literally haven't had a day in awhile with nothing going on. So I was happy to join Eneida and Garianne for brunch and second hand shopping at the Rose Bowl Flea Market. Found some cool stuff (most notably a super rare, extremely BADASS Michael Jackson White Glove Jewel Encrusted Pin...hotness) and saw some great finds. I didn't buy everything of course but I did see some cool stuff. G and Eneida also came up on some cool stuff. If you haven't ever been, it is definitely worth checking out.

The entrance. It looks like a carnival.
Michael Jackson's Glove Pin
Detail of the pin.
G and Eneida
Some of the stands.
It gets pretty crowded there.
Some very cool antiques.
Eneida was looking for a cool chair. I took some snaps of some of the ones I liked.
Sick chair.
I would actually buy this one. I think this would look good in my loft.
Some nice mid century drawers.
Chair chillin.
I really wanted this mirror but it was a $100. Trippin!
Some vintage art. The frame is what's sick though.
Girl stuff.
I thought this was vintage but I think it was made recently....
Sick.
Bunch of guys from Tokyo were selling these hats. I'm down.
Eneida cardigan shopping.
I think it maybe a hair too small.
G is festive.
Lots and lots of bags.
Cool bag.
Eneida finds some very cool vintage dresses.
I would maybe rock this. 

No comments: