Monday, November 17, 2008

Mike's Birthday in Vegas

I spent this past weekend over in Vegas. But not the fancy, club going, super buffet Vegas, no we celebrated Mike's 29th (yes, he is twenty nine now) birthday in OLD Vegas. Fremont Street. The neon cowboy. Literally, no one under the age of 50 was there, well of course, except us. I could go on and explain, how we destroyed two rooms at the Plaza hotel. Or how we (my brother, Anne, My, Jason, myself, and Mike) consumed 30 lbs of ribs and sausage. I could even dive deep into the physics and chemistry involved with a large plastic football and how it ruined all our livers. I could, but I'd rather not. Check the photos and the lovely video below. For the full gallery click  here


Eagle EEYYYYYYYEEEE!!!!!
My brother does not like his drink too much.
Mike in front of our classy hotel. 
Group shot.
Mike and Anne wearing short shorts.
Jason skateboarding on the bed. Wow...
Mike checking his pedicure.
Happy male bonding.
I have no need to tan, so I sat in the shade.
Anne hanging.
Mike's beauty shot.
Jason and I discuss something really important.
Jason falls asleep with massive wood.
4 Queens photo.
Mike and Anne nighttime.
Bunny! haha!
Why are Jason and Mike always naked?
Anne Supermans on the table, on the bed.
Jason dances on the table, on the bed.
Anne showcasing Mike's underwear.
Badnews.
Mike threw up seconds after this photo.

No comments: