Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2009


So here I am in 2009 alive, kicking, making moves. I've been talking about it for a year now, and its finally here and let me just say 09 is going to be HOT. I have so much going on and I am just extremely excited about all the prospects, all the projects, all the goals, and all the people that will hopefully be involved. 

This year for me is going to be about FRESHNESS. Starting off fresh, working on fresh sh*t, and making fresh sh*t. 2008 was a good year for building, and strengthening, but now I gotta put in some work.

I'm going to be refreshing all my sites with the latest work and also continuing to build my photography this year so that I can hopefully have my work up in at least 1 gallery/show before year's end. 

I am looking forward to all the learning, all the growth, and all the FRESHNESS. Oh, and I will be doing quite a bit of traveling this year as well. Japan, Hong Kong, Philippines, Paris, Chicago, NYC, and what the hell, Australia--fuck it! LOL.

I met a gang of people in 08, caught up with some lost contacts, and maintained my existing ones. I even dropped 50 lbs. DAMN SON! Just gotta keep it up. LET'S GO! I LOVE YOU MOM!

No comments: